Hello Vista! 32-bit or 64-bit - Which one?
My Windows 2003 just gone. It's good chance to use Vista! Windows Vista 32 bit or 64 Bit? which one for me?here is answer:
- Windows Vista Benchmark: 64-bit Faster Than 32-Bit
- 32 bit Windows Vista VS 64 bit Windows Vista
- Choosing between Windos Vista 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows Vista RTM Software Compatibility List
So.... Why I should to use Windows Vista 64-bit?
- If I have RAM more than 4 GB (up to 128 GB)
- Need to use specialized 64-bit programs, e.g. Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3D Animation, etc... Extreme used!
- High stable Server, Database Server. 24/7, no shutdown!
- PC Game? Forget it!
- Faster more than 32 bit.... 20%Haha, that's not any match to me. I use Vista 32-bit!
Haha, sound like Vista 64-bit is not any match to me.
I use Vista 32-bit!