opensource logo from jumpbox website
Look at icons and ask yourself... Did you know it all?
jumpbox is ready to use solutions, running on VM (VMWare, Parallels, VirtualBox, Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual Iron, Xen and Amazon EC2).
What's the jumpbox?
"It's a ready-to-deploy virtual computer that contains a pre-configured instance of an application. Self-contained, secure and optimized - it gives you the value of Open Source software without the headaches. A JumpBox has the following qualities:
- Easy to deploy on Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Portable across operating systems and cloud environments.
- Simple to manage with a web-based administration interface.
- Protected by a built-in, automated backup system.
- Isolated from interfering with existing software.
- Flexible to allow you to move between virtual and cloud systems.
- Proven through collective usage of thousands of people